Hawaii Refer A Good Friend (RGF) Program Eligibility Guidelines
- Current and active Hawaii auto policyholders of 21st Century Centennial Insurance Company and Farmers Insurance Hawaii, Inc. are eligible for the Refer A Good Friend (RGF) Program.
- Eligible policyholders can refer friends or family members who live in Hawaii and receive a $25 prepaid AMEX card when their referral becomes a new auto policyholder, as long as the new policyholder has not been insured with either company during the previous 200 days. In addition, the new policy must remain in effect for 60 days.
- Customers can receive up to 8 prepaid AMEX card fulfillments per year. The maximum value of prepaid AMEX cards that will be awarded is $200 per policy per calendar year.
- New policyholder referrals are subject to verification. New policyholders must provide the name, address and telephone number of the eligible policyholder (that referred them) at the time of the quote.
- New Policy referrals and eligible referrer policies must both be active and inforce upon completion of the required 60 day eligibility period.
- Farmers Insurance Hawaii will not be responsible for lost or stolen prepaid AMEX cards.