Thursday, September 15, 2011
FARMERS INSURANCE HAWAII ANNOUNCES WINNER OF THE DISNEYLAND AND FARMERS AIRSHIP SWEEPSTAKES
HONOLULU – Farmers Insurance Hawaii today announced the winner of the Farmers Insurance Hawaii Disneyland and Farmers Airship Sweepstakes. The winner of the sweepstakes is Lora Bolger of Honolulu and she has received a trip for four to Disneyland® Resort in California, including a ride on the Farmers Airship! The Disneyland Vacation Package includes:
- Roundtrip air from Honolulu
- Shuttle van transfer to/from the airport
- 5-Night Resort stay for four
- Four 3-Day Park Hopper tickets
- Four 5-day Disney meal plans
- Collectible Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket.
- Disney Character Calls from Mickey and his pals
- One Magic Morning into Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park
- Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness
- Preferred seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure® Park
- Walt Disney Travel Company Collectible Pin & Lanyard
- Walt Disney Travel Company Luggage Tag
- Farmers Vacations Exclusive – Disney Photo album
- Four One-Hour Flight Gift Certificates on the Farmers Airship
We are very thrilled and excited to have won this wonderful vacation package from Farmers Hawaii," said Bolger. "My husband and I were just talking about how we wanted to take our daughter to Disneyland soon after our second child is born. We're looking forward to an amazing family vacation!"
Bolger plans to take her husband Kyle, their two children, and her mother Alice with her on the trip to Disneyland® Resort in California next Spring. They are looking forward to the once-in-a-lifetime experience of riding in the Farmers Airship, one of the only Zeppelin airships in the world.
The Farmers Hawaii Disneyland Sweepstakes ran from May 25-August 31, 2011. The winner was randomly drawn from all entrants during the contest period. The Disneyland Vacation Package was coordinated by Farmers Vacations CST#2019795-10.
Farmers Insurance Hawaii Family of Companies is a member company of Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, the third largest personal lines insurance provider in the country. Farmers Insurance Hawaii planted its roots in Hawaii in 1955 when Hawaii Insurance Consultants was founded to provide affordable insurance for Hawaii’s union and plantation workers. Today, the Farmers Insurance Hawaii Family of Companies is a full-service insurance company, offering commercial and personal lines of insurance, and includes Farmers Insurance Hawaii, Hawaii Insurance Consultants, American Pacific Insurance Company, Human Resources Solutions, and 50th State Risk Management Services. The company has 270 employees statewide and offices on Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, and Kauai. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.farmershawaii.com.